Thursday, November 18, 2010

Blog Prompts#24

Pick two images from any of the “constructed reality” photographers presented in class or linked on the assignment sheet. Describe how you could recreate these two images on a “smaller scale”.
1. i really liked the image with the flowers inside the room and a woman was sitting in the "indoor" garden. I think i could make it smaller since i can't find enough flower at this point. i may just use my stuff animal as the main subject, and then i will try to find some flowers from stores to create a mini green house.
2. in the class, the most interesting idea was actually from the coldplay video. I would love to try do something like that but in a smaller scale. i can do paper crafts with drawing and make a mini stage for my photos.

Describe your plans for your self-proposed final project (if the plan is the same as before, paste it here again and give a bit more detail). During the final critique for Assignment #5, you will discuss/present these ideas to the class.
I would like to do a project of food, and handcrafts and other media with my photo series. I wanna to make it a series of portraits and food and make it a  invented narrative series about different lifestyles. That is I want to use the food/handcrafts or the other media to reveal personalities. Getting food materials may be challenging sometimes, so I have another idea, shooting people's shoes or personal items that really speak for their identity....

No comments:

Post a Comment